Saturday, July 26, 2008

Something to Think About

I’m considering continuing this blog (maybe with a different URL) to enter the edu-blogo-sphere in a more real way, rather then staying a bystander and just commenting occasionally.

This could be a way to better process what I read, actively continuing my education, as well as giving back to a community I’ve gained a lot from.

Plus, then my friend-friend and I can better dialog through posts, since it’s hard for her to link to the Mac blog.

The next thought is if I want to stay anonymous on that blog or not. Hugh O’Donnell’s recent comments (btw, I was able to find that using GoogleReader's handy search field, which I've never done before. Maybe everyone already does that.) got me thinking, but I’m not sure how I feel.

Thoughts? Suggestions? It will need a really good name. It can’t use Random Thoughts, since that one is running again.

No comments: